Document Management & Print Solutions
Jim Marshall - Document Management & Print Solutions
For over a decade, Ifftner’s services have included meeting the exacting recruitment requirements of the Document Management and Print field and Jim has done much to develop this area of our activity. Quickly creating his own employer and candidate networks, Jim has ensured our positive reputation among industries including Telecommunications, Financial services, Security Cleared Government Projects and Large IT Consultancies has continued to grow.
T: 01473 694300
Jim can advise you on a variety of Document Management and Print positions.
Even if the position you’re interested in isn’t listed here, please call Jim to tell him your requirements, which may fall within his or another member of the Ifftner team’s experience:
• Support Specialist
• Application Support
• SME Consultant
• Project Manager
We have extensive experience in these Document Management and Print skills and technologies:
• Sharepoint - Microsoft Office Sharepoint Server (MOSS)
• HP Exstream Dialogue
• Livelink DOC1
• PC Letters
The Document Management and Print projects we have supported include:
• SharePoint SME - to support upgrade of the SharePoint Workspace environment from Sharepoint 2007 to 2010 and on-going developments.
Blue Chip Telco:
• SharePoint Consultant, SharePoint Developer - to assist with analysis, design, development and support of a new SharePoint Library.
Service Provider based on site with a Financial Services Client:
• HP Dialogue Programmer - to build documents in Dialogue for system generated documents, develop the build by making sure it met all requirements and reduce failure demand by thorough unit testing of documents built, minimising defects in later testing.
• Papyrus Developer - to assist with development and implementation of ISIS2 solutions. Application Support, Incident Resolution, Problem Resolution, Change Delivery, Functional Testing, Software Development Methodology, Data Mining & Cleansing, Configuration Methodology & Tools, Release Methodology & Tools and to build Methodology & Tools.
Consultancy based on Security Cleared Government Site:
• SharePoint Consultant / Engineer - to assist with installation, configuration and support of SharePoint 2007 and MOSS 2010, as well as provide consultancy for ongoing developments.